Charging your phone without a charger can be tricky. Here are some ways to charge your phone without a charger:
1, Use a USB Port to Charge Your Phone If Your Phone Without a Charger
You just need a charging cable that is compatible with your phone.
- Most USB ports in airports and some coffee shops provide enough power to charge standard smartphones. They are usually USB-A shaped.
Plug the USB end of the charging cable into the USB port.
- Plug the other end into your phone.
2, Charge Your Phone With a Power Bank
- Remember to take it with you when you won't have access to your regular phone charger.
- Plug the charging cable into it and into your phone and turn it on.
3, Charge Your Phone With a Car Charger
Most modern vehicles have USB ports that you can use for charging mobile devices.
Start your car or turn it to accessory mode.
Plug one end of the charging cable into the car's USB port or adapter and the other end into your phone.
4, Use a Wireless Charger To Charge Your Phone
If your smartphone works with wireless charging, you don't have to do anything other than place your phone on the charging pad.
- Just put your phone on the wireless charger
- The 5 Best Portable Laptop Battery Chargers of 2021
- How Do You Do If Your iPhone or iPod Touch won't Charge
- The best portable chargers and power banks in 2021