We accept order cancellation before the product is shipped or produced. If the order is canceled you will get a full refund. We cannot cancel the order if the product is already shipped out.
Returns (If Applicable)
- 30 Day Return Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Hyphen-X’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Hyphen-X refunds the cost of the product itself
- Write Hyphen-X returning ID on the shipping label OF the outside of the package is needed.
- Returns will be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
- All returns must have returning ID numbers for processing. Contact your reseller or email email@example.com for assistance.
Refund requests for the 30-day return guarantee will only be available for 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not accepted to process a refund request related to non-quality issues items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Hyphen-X’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Return Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Hyphen-X will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide required proof of purchase
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
- For defective items that Hyphen-X needs to have returned, warranties are voided if the wrong item is returned to Hyphen-X or if the defective item is not returned
- Unauthorized returns by Hyphen-X are not accepted
- Hyphen-X is responsible for shipping costs for authorized returns related to quality issues
- Hyphen-X returning ID on the shipping label on the outside of the package is needed.
Valid Proof of Purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Hyphen-X or Hyphen-X 's authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- The dated sales receipt from an authorized Hyphen-X reseller shows a description of the product along with its price
Warranty claims for product defects will only be available for 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not acceptable to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Hyphen-X is Not Responsible For Shipping Costs in The Following Situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Hyphen-X quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Hyphen-X is Not Liable For:
- Loss of data incurred from the use of Hyphen-X Products
- Returning personal items sent to Hyphen-X
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Hyphen-X, Hyphen-X takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Hyphen-X does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.
Refunds (If Applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you a notification of receipt. If your returns are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, usually within 5 business days.
Late or Missing Refunds (If Applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our customer service at email@example.com or call us on 1-609-879-2790 to get the return address and returning ID.