What Does GaN Mean in Chargers?
Gallium nitride (GaN) is a material that began to be used in charger semiconductors. Since the 1990s, it has been used to make LEDs, and it is also a popular material for satellite solar arrays.
In terms of chargers, the main feature of GaN is that it generates less heat.
Are GaN Chargers Worth?
GaN chargers are not only more efficient in transferring current, but it also means less heat loss. Therefore, more energy is used for whatever you want to charge.
Is GaN Charger Safe?
Wall chargers with built-in GaN technology are generally more reliable and lighter than traditional devices. This is because they often have built-in safety features.
In addition, with GaN, you can almost guarantee fast charging of connected devices, while the performance is improved compared to traditional chargers
Is GaN Charger More Efficient?
GaN chargers have been proven to be able to transfer electrons, and the efficiency is 1,000 times that of battery chargers using silicon materials.
Therefore, it can achieve faster charging with high power efficiency. This is also the reason why GaN chargers are widely popular in chargers
GaN USB C Charger 100W
For example,hyphen-x gan charger 100w, is the best GaN charger, supports gan fast charger and is able to charge 2 USB-C and 2 USB-A devices at the same time.
- 100W Power Delivery (PD)
- Powered by Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology
- Highly efficient and stays cool (60ºC exterior)
- With a foldable plug for easy storage
- Can charge phones, tablets, and USB-C laptops
- USB-C PD = Fast, Fast Charging
- GaN Fast Chargers Enable Apple iPhone 12
- Is Fast Charging Bad for Battery Life?
- The Next Generation of Wall Chargers is Getting Smaller and Better