Apple announced a 3-in-1 wireless travel charger on January 19, 2022, This -in-1 travel charger is designed to charge your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods on the go.
The new 3-in-1 wireless travel charger features for iPhone, Apple Watch and AirPods, Just drop each device in its designated space and charging begins on contact charging three devices at the same time, you no longer have to wait for one to fully charge before charging another
Let's discuss it today
- Fast wireless charging up to 15W
All iPhone 12 and 13 models can be charged at 15W using MagSafe except the iPhone 12/13 mini
- Compatible with any MagSafe enabled iPhone
- Charging your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods/AirPods Pro at the same time
- Easily charge all your everyday accessories in one central location
- Includes a USB-C cable, carrying case, and wall adapter
Up to 5W Power Charger for AirPods and Apple Watch, up to 30W Power USB-C Wall Adapter.
PS: Hyphen-X 100W USB-C GaN 4 ports wall charger is a good choices
- Power Source: AC, USB
- Length: 12.3 in. / 31.3 cm
- Width: 3.2 in. / 8 cm
- Height: 0.4 in. / 0.9 cm
- iphone 13
- iphone 13 mini
- iphone 13 pro
- iphone 13 pro max
- iphone 12
- iphone 12 mini
- iphone 12 pro
- iphone 12 pro max
- iphone 11
- iphone 11 pro
- iphone 11 pro max
- and so on
Apple Watch Models
- Apple Watch Series 7
- Apple Watch Series 6
- Apple Watch SE
- Apple Watch Series 5
- Apple Watch Series 4
- Apple Watch Series 3
- Apple Watch Series 2
- Apple Watch Series 1
- Apple Watch 1st generation
- AirPods Pro
- AirPods (3rd generation)
- AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (2nd generation)
- Wireless Charging Case for AirPods
Why Wireless Charging will Take Over from Wired Charging
1) You Don't Need to Fiddle with Cables
Put your phone on the charging pad and it will start charging without doing anything else.
PS:You still need a wire to connect the charging base to the power source.
2) No Charging Port Required
Long-time to use the cable can damage the cable as well as the port, however, wireless charging does not require a cable, Furthermore, completely waterproof and dustproof becomes possible.
3) One Wireless Charger can Charge all Qi-enabled Phones
Some people have to carry different cables and chargers when traveling. However, if all these smartphones support wireless charging, It can charge multiple smartphones instead of carrying all kinds of cables around.
4) Avoid Putting your Security and Data at Risk.
If your device connection cable is faulty or there is any problem with your cable, it will cause an accident. But wireless charging would be safer, because once you pick it up, the charging stops.
Wireless charging has been around for several years and is growing in popularity. But have you ever wondered what makes wireless charging so popular? Will it replace the more traditional wired approach?