What is Type C Charger and Benifits
Type-C Charger, likewise called USB-C, is the latest connector developed by the USB Implementers' Forum (USB-IF), a team of industry leaders within the consumer electronics community, such as Apple, Intel, Dell, and Belkin. As a number of the world's most recognized manufacturers are supporting this new technology, it is most likely to be commonly adopted.
It’s included in devices like the latest laptops, phones, and tablets, And, it’ll spread to pretty much everything that presently uses the older, bigger USB connector
Advantages & Benefits of USB Type-C Charger
Here are the main advantages or benefits of the USB Type-C Charger
Jump To: Hyphen-x Stand USB 100w USB Type C charger,transfer speed fast
1. Smaller in Size
The first advantage of a USB-C Charger port or plug is that it is really small in size which implies it will certainly take much less space on your devices. The size of a USB Type-C port is nearly the same as that of a micro-B USB port, however, it is much effective and innovative than a micro-B USB port
2. Reversible Plug Orientation
USB Type-C has reverse plug positioning which implies you can connect any kind of USB Type-C connector end to any one of the USB Type-C ports in your devices.
Likewise, you do not need to worry about plugging the USB Type-C connector upside or upside-down
3. Supports Up to USB 3.1,transfer speed fast
Currently, USB Type-C supports up to the most recent USB 3.1 specification. This implies that if you have a high-speed USB Type-C port in your computer or mobile phone that you can take pleasure in date transfer quicken to 10Gbps.
Well, one point to keep in mind here is that not all USB Type-c ports are USB 3.1 ready, it also depends upon the supplier underlying technology(usb 2.0/usb 3.0/usb 3.1)they actually implemented for the USB Type-C port in their device
4. USB Power Delivery (PD)
USB Type-C can supply a much higher power as compared to all various other USB Types. The maximum power output for a USB Type-C port is 100W (20V X 5A) which can be used to charge larger devices that include Laptops, Netbooks, and so on
However, it has to be kept in mind that for charging a larger device, the Device (Laptops, Netbooks, and USB Type-C Cable both should support the Power Delivery (PD) feature
5. One Cable for All USB C Device
You do not need to use any kind of conversion type cables anymore and just one cable is required for connecting all your devices having USB Type-C ports.
6. Type C Charger Backward Compatible (using adapters)
If you wish to connect in your device having older USB Type in a computer with a new USB Type-C port after that you can do so by using Type A to Type C or Type A to Type C adapters as well as cables
What Device Use USB Type-C Charger?
- Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra/Z Flip/ Note10/Note10+/Fold/S10e/S10/S10+/ Fold/Note9/S9/S9/Note8/S8/and S8+
- iPhone 12/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/12 mini/ iPhone 11/11 Pro / 11 Pro Max/iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 Plus / 8
- Huawei P10 / Mate 9 / Mate 20X / Mate 20 Pro
- LG G7 / V30+ / Nintendo Switch
- Google Pixel / Pixel 3a / XL / 3 / 2XL / 2, Nexus 5X / 6P
- Sony XZ2 Premium, Sony XZ3,and mord type c devices
- MacBook Pro 16''/ MacBook Pro 15''[2016-2019]/ MacBook Pro 13''[2016-2019]/MacBook Pro 13''[M1,2020]/ MacBook Air Retina 13'' [2018-2020]/MacBook Air 13'' [M1,2020]/ MacBook 12'' Retina[early 2015-2017]
- Dell XPS 13 2 in 1(9365)/ Dell XPS 13 9370/ Dell XPS 15 9560/ Dell Latitude 5480
- HP Spectre X360/ Spectre X2/ Spectre Folio/ Spectre-13-af001/ ELITE BOOK 830 G5/EliteBook Folio G1 12.5/ ZBOOK StudioG5 15.6
- Lenovo X1/ YOGA730 / E490/ ideapad 720s-13/ THINKPAD X390/C930 13.9/ ThinkPad X270/ ThinkPad New S2 13.3/ ThinkPad T470 ; Razer Blade Stealth 17
- Huawei MateBook X Pro/ MateBook X/ MateBook13
- Samsung Notebook9(950XBE)/ Chromebook Plus(XE513C24)
- Xiaomi Air /Surface pro 7/X and more type c devices
- iPad Pro 12.9'' 2018/2020(3rd/4th generation)/ iPad Pro 11'' 2018/2020(1st/2nd generaion)/ iPad Pro 10.5''/ ipad 10.2-inch [2019-2020] / iPad mini 5 7.9-inch  / Nintendo Switch, and more type c devices
Is USB Type-C The Same as USB 3.1?
- Although USB-C and USB 3.1 were developed at the same time, they are not the same thing.
- USB 3.1 is an upgraded version of the familiar USB 2.0 and the newer USB 3.0, providing significantly faster data transfer.
- USB-C is not backward compatible, but we provide USB-C cables and adapters to meet your various needs.
- USB 3.1 is a new technology. The USB-C connector can realize the function of supporting the new technology.
USB Type-C is Taking Over
In years past, phones charged and transferred files through a Micro-USB port and cable. These days, but, it's more common to find a new standard called USB Type-C
USB-C is not just a new development. This is a new standard. This means that everything it promises-speed, ease of use, versatility-can be applied to various devices. Recently, the European Union requires iphones to replace the type c port, which can unify the standard charging ports of all smart phones and tablets