The iPhone 14 series is expected to launch in September 2022, and although this date is still a long way off, we can make bold predictions based on the current situation
Below you'll find everything we've heard about the iPhone 14 so far, including details about the potential release date and price.
The iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max could have 48MP main cameras. Other specs are unclear, but a triple-lens snapper on all but the standard iPhone 14 is likely
- Every iPhone 14 model is expected to have a powerful A16 Bionic chipset
- Expected to be equipped with 2TB memory capacity
The iPhone 14 will probably look a lot like the iPhone 13
- iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max could get a punch-hole camera instead of a notch.
- No longer available in mini version
- Use aluminum metal and stainless steel frame as frame
- The earpiece is integrated into the edge of the screen, and the three lenses on the back of the iPhone will be aligned with the back cover, no longer protruding
- Some models will support Touch ID, while retaining Face ID
The iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro could have 6.1-inch LED screens, while the iPhone 14 Max and iPhone 14 Pro Max could have 6.7-inch LED screens.
There are claims that the capacity could increase, with the phones getting thicker to house their larger batteries.
Pricing is unknown, but for reference the iPhone 13 started at $799, and prices may be similar for the next models.